What to look for in a home security camera in Springfield
So many homeowners in Springfield want to see what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is a primary reason why security cameras are some of the best devices to think about as you design your home security system. Even though free-standing cameras are of use when installed correctly, they’re even more useful when incorporated into your home’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Springfield? You’ll be happy to find these vital components include more benefits than previous iterations. You are able to watch real-time streams from inside cameras or warn those lurking about with incorporated security features from outside cameras. You’ll also get easy access to your security cameras via a centralized touchscreen panel or mobile app.
Dynamic features bolster home security cameras in Springfield
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will raise your residence’s protection to a different level. These crucial parts of your home security system may come equipped with an incredible array of features including two-way audio, motion detection, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Effective deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that is able to react instantly. If unusual movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear ring of red light will appear next to the lens and a loud warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision functionality provides clear views of your property no matter the time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity as you zoom in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Look for security cameras with video storage options and the chance to access video straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Springfield are often paired to a convenient app on your smartphone. You can watch real-time feeds or pre-recorded segments and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will post an update to your phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detectors means your cameras will engage if strange action occurs. You’ll even be alerted with a message on your mobile device.
- Speak to visitors or loved ones: Need to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Do you have a stranger at your doorstep? Today’s surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way audio so you can speak to the people within range of your surveillance device.
- Field of vision: Generally speaking, your outside video cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° angle viewing.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience allows you to program the exact area you would like your camera to watch over. This is helpful to optimize what you surveil as you don’t necessarily want notifications every time a car drives by on the road.
Configure your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Springfield. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Dial (217) 627-6647 to get started or complete the simple form on this page to reach out to our security experts.