Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Springfield?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved bundle of joy. You devoted quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even installed a shelf with a line of plush animals as a finishing touch. But how are you planning to keep watch over your baby? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a bit further and use the tools already accessible to you in your advanced home security system.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Springfield, it makes perfect sense when you think about the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Springfield are perfect baby monitors
One of the key things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a cohesive system and reachable through one simple app. This provides you practicality and reassurance knowing you may monitor your child from any location via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Real-time HD video: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-quality video of your baby. You are even able to watch recorded clips straight from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear the sounds from the room, you can actually talk to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful feature to soothe a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your little one decides sleep time is done and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered notifications sent straight to your mobile device.
- One-press communications: Although this benefit is typically for older offspring, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you see that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a tad warm in the room, you can adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You can use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to each of them with a single smartphone app.
Customize Your Springfield smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Springfield smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can provide. Contact (217) 627-6647 today and see how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.