How does home monitoring work in Springfield?
You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Springfield home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security agents sounds like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will act as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your house, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call to help with an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making sure those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency happens when you’re away. Imagine your smoke detector beeping or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to hear the alert of the loud siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Springfield home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your property’s security. All signals from components go through this convenient, central interface. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your smart home monitoring representatives
- Two-way audio functionality letting you talk right to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for assistance with any type of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t find your cell phone when a crisis occurs, you can still speak with your monitoring staff right through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your fully connected Springfield security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and get a comprehensive Springfield smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you require. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, place a call to (217) 627-6647 or fill out the form below to get started.