You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the conclusion that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your family and home. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Springfield home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security agents sounds like a smart idea to you, you’re ready to think about home monitoring. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the emergency and will act as the primary contact with local responders in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents linked directly to your integrated alarms and sensors. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you during your time of need.